Saturday, October 13, 2007

A trip to Halifax

I am now back from a small trip to Halifax. The trip was to see my dear friend Amy marry her longtime beau Craig. The wedding went without a hitch (that I could see) and both Amy and Craig were stunning in their fancy wedding gear. I did take some photographs of the preparations, thankfully she had another great photographer to do the real photography. I did manage to get many nice images of Amy getting ready, and will share one or two once I get them all back (some are colour).

I also was able to introduce my youngest to his grandparents. This was a blessing as my Mother-in-law has MS and is unable to travel these days. Baby is not shy one bit and gave many well received hugs and such and was all around awesome.





and a little wheelchair peek a boo . . .


No comments: