Thursday, August 7, 2008

Family at the Park

This was an extended family session in the park. I wanted to go early enough to make sure the ducks and pigeons were hungry, and it worked like a charm. It was pretty fun actually, despite nearly getting clobbered a few times by flying birds! That's what happens when you ask kids to throw duck food at the camera I guess. All I could think of was my mother and her fear of birds. She would not have enjoyed this session, haha.





We did some sort of traditional groupings and then once the kids started getting restless I handed over the Holgas to the oldest girls. I always bring Holgas, and I am generally pretty relaxed about lending them out for play. They are toys after all!



I assume all child photographers bring candy to their sessions, right? Makes sense to me . . .

No comments: