Friday, July 2, 2010

Look Ma, no head!!

I have a friend who asked about some maternity images for her soon to be doula-website. We wanted some non-portrait, any-woman type maternity images. I said *no problem* and started looking through my work. As it turned out I had very little that would be classified as non-portrait. Apparently I like faces and connection in my work.


I took this as a challenge. Could I do a maternity session and get anything without a face that I actually liked?

I called up the most pregnant lady I know. She was happy to oblige as I tested this new-to-me maternity style.

Turns out I liked a few of these. Lesson learned.

I will consider this as an addendum to my maternity approach. I still like faces and connection best and it is no surprise that my favorites are the ones with her beautiful face. :)


 .
. .

 .
 .
 

No comments: