Friday, August 20, 2010

Brothers on the Hill

Three years ago I went to Signal Hill with these sweet brothers. Just a few weeks ago we went back.

I'll mention it every time - I love repeat clients!!

(click to view larger, if that's your thing)

Here we were 3 years ago:


. . . and with mom and dad (who were not really in the pictures that day).



3 years later: The boys are now old enough to understand that my Holga camera has secrets inside and I encouraged them to figure it out.


What are the secrets? Only small subjects get to know!



Enough of that, we played cars





And played on cannons:



And then got down to business taking portraits:

I let them pose themselves. It's better that way.




And last but not least, one with mom (who was not really in the pictures this day either.)

No comments: