Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holga Fisheye fun

Holga + fisheye lens + ringflash = fun!

These are all just around the house.

My girl. Fisheye has a lot of distortion (understatement!!).



My boy. He was very angry and ran away from me (in the living room). I found him in the kitchen in the space between the drawers and the fridge.


My cat named Holga. Holga with Holga!


My boy loves Holgas too!


Then I had two frames left so I took it to a session. I thought it would be a fun way to loosen the kiddos up. As it turns out I was right. Let's face it, this camera is not very intimidating.



This was shot #1 of the session. Fun indeed!  It set us up nicely to have a great time together. I'll have to scan more of this session. It was good one. ;)


1 comment:

Quentin said...

This is really great. I was wandering what fisheye lens did you use. Because the official one doesn't seem to be so sharp. And it seems you got also less "hard vignette". Could you tell me ? Thanks !