Friday, February 18, 2011

Did you know I`m giving away a session?

Get yourself over to facebook and fan my page. You could win a session. You can`t win if you don`t play the game . . . .

Here is what it says. Reading it here doesn`t count though . . . you must be a fan to win . . . llink here on the blog . . .


"HELLO!! I have regained access to my facebook account after many many weeks of living in the land that hackers built. YAY! I am so excited to have control of this page that I am going to use it to it's full advantage and give away a free session to one fan of this page.


THAT'S RIGHT!! A FREE SESSION INCLUDING A HANDCRAFTED 11X14 PRINT!!


All you have to do is share this note on your profile. This Sunday I will draw from all the fans a winner of the FREE SESSION to take place the following Sunday, Feb 27th. If the winner is not local I will have to re-draw until I get one that is.


Just click *share* at the bottom of this note. What have you got to lose? Nothing! In fact, you just might win."

No comments: