Friday, June 24, 2011

Taking Turns

I've been known to let my young subjects use my camera. Sometimes it's an icebreaker, sometimes it's to gain trust, sometimes it's just the cost of doing business.

Usually they take pictures of their feet, or their toys, or their parents or their little brothers.

This little one liked to take pictures of me. This was a first and I went with the flow. We had a deal where I took one of her and she took one of me. We did a few rounds of this. Most of the ones of me were not in focus and/or exposed wrong due to the giant window behind my head. Still, it was neat to see how I look from a four year old point of view

















One of me.


One of her. Isn't she a beauty?



Isn't this the face of a woman you want to take your child's photo? They love me!


















I smiled. Now you smile.


She had a whole family that was also in photos . .  here are a few.






 And we'll end this post with a Holga family image. I love it when clients order a Holga image as the largest image. That $20 camera pays for itself 15x over every session. ;)

No comments: