Monday, September 26, 2011

Maternity and Newborn

Hello to you! I am trying to get caught up on blogging but it is not easy. Between printing in the darkroom and shooting and printing and developing film and printing . .  and my kids and house and husband and self . . . blogging can get lost in the shuffle. I do have a some session books to make and these I make digitally so voila - files to share!!

One of my most popular offerings is the Maternity and Newborn session. You get a slightly reduced fee for booking both at the same time and in exchange you get a maternity session at the end of your pregnancy and a newborn session just after baby arrives. We then have one proofing meeting where we review all the proofs from both sessions.

This session was a wonderful example and this beautiful (!!) Mother has agreed to let me use the entire session book as a sample. I am thrilled and the book has already been sent to print and as soon as it gets back I will share it with you all.

In the meantime here are a few sample photos.


























This type of shot was requested and I was happy to oblige.




I did have to put my own Holga spin on it though. ;)












Hey it's a baby!! Welcome to the world handsome man.









































 Holga.

 






In  few weeks I'll share the entire book which will also be a nice chance to see an entire session.


No comments: