Wednesday, October 26, 2011

“Chaos often breeds life, while order breeds habit.” *

*Henry Adams.

If all my clients sat and smiled pretty on command - I would be bored to tears. All my images would look the same, thereby boring you to tears. I would never have to stretch myself and this whole photography gig would spiral into mediocrity.

Give me some fired up kids any day.  Keeps me on my toes and brings energy and life to the photos. The title quote was not about photography . . . but it very much applies.

No studio, no rules. Kids, chaos, coffee.


She was not sure. I was.


Holga cameras are toy cameras. Kids like toys. Kids play with toys.

This guy was a supermodel.





We had a lot of Holga fun. This is my kind of family photo. 




When was the last time you had a nice photo of just the two of you? 






Holga.



































Holga. Last shot of the day.

3 comments:

Andrew Mercer said...

Man, those kids were having fun! What a great looking photo shoot. Cheers, Andrew.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photographs of a gorgeous, spontaneous family. You've really captured their essence and their beauty.

Anonymous said...

Gah-not anonymous- it's your friend, Wendy Jolliffe!