Friday, October 21, 2011

Kitchen Table

Here is a superfluous blog post due to needing a break from client photos. You know you love your work when you take a break from work to do something exactly the same as work. :)

The other day I ordered a new finder for my Bronica etrsi.  Nevermind that I have three types already, I wanted a waist level finder.  New piece of a camera means a quick roll of film to make sure all is operational.  Being lazy I just used the face of whomever happened to be sitting at my kitchen table which in this case was my Aunt Neet who came over to use my computer and my kids friend, who came over to play.

I should really start a kitchen table series. The light is best at the kitchen table. Okay I am. I just started.

The good news is that it focuses great. I find it easy to use, easier than the prism finder, which I hate and never use. My usual is the sport finder but I'll use the waist level finder for a while, until I get sick of horizontal orientation.

She had to look up something.


She was stressed.


She had to make faces:



She was not stressed at all.

No comments: