Sunday, April 29, 2012

Roller Skates + Very Pregnant = Awesome. St. John's Newfoundland Photographer

One day on Facebook a photographer friend of mine named Trish posted an iPhone picture of her kid in roller skates. The picture was so fun and I instantly thought - I NEED A MATERNITY IN ROLLER SKATES!!

Okay well persuading a pregnant lady to wear roller skates is no small feat . . . enter super fun Kim. She was game so we set out to find the flattest alley in town and do my version of roller skates. She is a beautiful pregnant woman and she rocked the roller skates. Thanks Kim!

p.s. She is going to pop this baby out any minute now. Maybe she will let me put the baby in roller skates too?

First one is a nod to Gracie.



A couple of Holga shots:




My favourite and then the rest.








1 comment:

Amber said...

What an awesome idea for a maternity shoot! Kim looks amazing! She looks like a watermelon smuggler. ;)