Monday, May 7, 2012

New Website Promo - St. John's Newfoundland Photographer

I have a new website! After many years with the same website I figured it was about time to freshen things up. I wanted something similar to the feel of my old site, but new. Thanks to Graham Blair for all his hard work!


Check it out! www.donnaramsay.com

To celebrate the new website I am offering a free 11x14 to all sessions booked through the website. Go to the site, click my e-mail and book a session. The $350 handcrafted fibre print is yours.

All good things must end. This offer end 2012/06/12.




1 comment:

Jennifer Dawe Photography said...

I love the look of the new site! I'm in the process of an overhaul on mine as well. There's so much work, and so many fine details to iron out - congrats on going live! Fabulous work Donna and Graham!