Monday, August 13, 2012

Gather the cousins - St. John's Newfoundland family photographer

When the cousins all gather from away it is time to have a photographer come in and do a portrait of them all. That's what those folks did.

I love these types of sessions. Energy and love abound. 

(Tech: Pulled out the trusty Tri-x in medium format and 35mm for these, except the holgas, those are Tmax400.)

Grandparents and grandchildren.





I encouraged the grandparents to get a shot of the two of them. Holga portraits are fun.




Cousins unite!













Holga Cousins.
  



The kids.









Family groups.













One more just for fun. Those are my legs with the littlest girl on them. This was one of the last shots of the day. As a photographer who specializes in kids I have to say that I find it very satisfying to have a kid tackle me due to extreme fun. Two hours into the session no less! I am awesome.





1 comment:

Jennifer Dawe Photography said...

LOVE the expressions! It's always so nice to see a photo of grandparents together, just by themselves. Looks like you had fun, donna! :)