Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try Try Again

List of things I am really good at:

- Trivia
- Cooking 
- Acting the Fool
- Taking pictures of People


List of things I'm not good at:

- Connect Four
- Swimming
- Being still and/or serious
- Blogging, especially while renovating a house!!

So I had grand ambitions of a Post a  day in May to celebrate my 10 year anniversary of taking portraits for money. I had it all planned out in my mind, it was great. What I did not mention is that I recently bought a house that is in a great location but needs a lot of renovating. This renovating has been ongoing and between that and kids and other life interruptions my blogging plan fell apart. 

Forget blogging plans. I am not a blogger. I am a photographer!! 

Sharing photos. That's all you'll get from me. That's all that matters. 


No comments: