Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Little Niece - Volume 1

A while back my brother and sister-in-law called to tell me they were pregnant. This would be my first niece or nephew and my kids' first cousin. It was happy news.

Then they asked if I'd fly out to Alberta to be their Doula and to photograph the birth. I was ecstatic!

The birth turned out a little different than we expected and I had pretty restricted access in the small medical centre of their town.  That's ok. It was still a great day and one of the best experiences being able to be there to witness them become parents to the most beautiful little baby girl.

I have made the photos into an album. This is volume one. Volume two will be along shortly.

I am sharing the book files. So each image is the two page spread from the book. Except the first and last which are single pages.