Thursday, January 23, 2014

Maternity + Newborn Session - St. John's Newfoundland Photographer

Maternity/Newborn sessions are my favourite. These guys are repeaters. Repeat parents and repeat clients. (baby 1 session here) I hope they have 100 more babies and call me every time!!

Musician dad was happy to play for the baby. Sweetest! 

 Bronica + Tri-x @800







And big brother got in on the action
35mm hp5 @ 800






Baby time! 
Bronica + tri-x @800



35mm HP5 @ 800




The look of love 
35mm HP5 @ 800


Baby sister was only 3 days old (!!) and big brother wasn't yet convinced.
Bronica + tri-x @ 800









35mm HP5 @ 800










































Dad and son taking a break from photos to look for trucks. The real reason I'm showing this is to note what kept the little guy happy. Holga. I only brought one this day so in my effort to go with the flow I took no Holga images.

































This is my favourite newborn image in a long time. :)
Bronica +tri-x @ 800


No comments: