Thursday, January 24, 2008

New year, renewed blogger

After a little back and forth with myself, I've decided to dedicate myself to a minimum of 5 new blog posts a week. This is slightly more realistic than, say, everyday.

Fact is, I enjoy sharing my thoughts and images in this forum. The trouble is the ever present gargoyle called self doubt that sits upon my shoulder and whispers in my ear that I would be remiss in thinking I had a point of view of interest. Thankfully I got a cute red and white gargoyle beater for Christmas and after breaking it out of the box it is doing it's thing and keeping that insipid creature at bay for now.

Here a couple of cute pictures of my little guy that just turned the big 0-1. Colour photos because, well, sometimes he needs it.


1 comment:

Jen E. said...

i just found your blog via ILP.. and i'm so glad i did, i love your work!

your little guys is simply ADORABLE!!!!!!!!