Friday, December 14, 2007

Order and Disarray

So I loved this fireplace but the light was a bit harsh on that side of the room. None-the-less I used it a bit . . . moved a big screen and ottoman they had there to protect the thing from the young’uns (there were two under two).

The little guy was all excited to line up his guys. I am happily letting him (parents are in another room). We are having a good time.

Well then I find out that all his guys are now covered in black soot.

Whoops. ;)






And one of little sister for good measure. :)

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

oh i love that first photo..of the little boy in front of fireplace with his back turned towards you.. the composition really works well and i like the fact that he ISN"t facing you. well done!

and was that one taken with a holga?? oh i love holgas..i gotta find a place that will develop my 120 film around here because i miss taking holga shots SO much! (and unfortunately i don't know how to develop my own film )


-jen