Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cousins o' mine

These girls are my cousins. Identical triplets. They recently had their graduation and were gracious enough to invite me to the festivities at their school. I had about 4.5 minutes alone with them before we left. I was hoping for more, but their day of preparations and appointments ran longer and longer so 4.5 minutes it was. I figured the best use of my time was to update a photo I had taken of them 4 years ago.

Here they are at 14 and at 18. They are switched in order in each.






Here is another I liked.



And the highlight of the evening for me was when they changed into their formal gowns and did the march in their gym. They dressed the same for the first time in . . . I'm not sure but more then ten years at least. Needless to say, they were a hit.




And lastly a quick shot of the father daughter dance . . . and my beaming uncle. One of the best sights I have ever seen. :)


1 comment:

Martello said...

Really fabulillyous. The ladies are lovely and that photo is rich and wonderful. You are all fortunate and your family is truly lucky to have one of Canada's finest photographers in their midst.