Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks to all

Thanks to all the pregnant ladies who have contacted me regarding the birth photography offer.

I now have a lady as well as a list of names in case the first lady does not work out for whatever reason.

As soon as she *pops* I will have the sample book up on my website.

In the meantime if anyone is interested in birth photography, and is due October or later, please contact me to discuss.

I hope to book a birth a month and will not be booking more than that as I do not want to be on call every day. :P September and January are booked already, so anyone who thinks they will want this service, and who wants to secure their spot . . . contact me.

Please be advised that while the exact amount is still being calculated (I will wait until after the *sample* is complete to finalize the numbers) but the amount will be at least $3000 for a leather bound coffe table style book featuring the birth story.

Stay tuned for the sample book. I am very excited and may have to bring my lady some spicey food and take her for a bumpy car ride to move things along!!!

No comments: