Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spotlight: Maternity

This was fun for me. A beautiful lady on a beautiful day on the beautiful Signal Hill.

(Seriously, I need to just pack up and move to Signal Hill!)

Maternity portraits are something I've just recently started to offer. I love the little babies produced so I figured I'd better get in good with Mom while she is not too distracted be diapers and spit up.

It is best to call early in the pregnancy and schedule the session for about 32-35 weeks gestation.

I also offer a maternity/newborn combo session that entails one proofing meeting for both sessions with a small savings on the session fee. So instead of $250 per session you get both sessions for $400.

These are some Holga, some Bronica. All Hp5+.





This one is so cute. I had ideas, but sometimes kids dictate how things will go. For best results, it's best to listen. :)







No comments: