Friday, July 11, 2008

Topsail Beach and Signal Hill

Topsail beach is awesome. We recently spent a family day there and it was the first time I had ever been there in daylight. I was so sad that I only brought one roll of film in my holga! Since I need more shots we will have to go back very soon. Luckily the family thinks that is a-okay as long as we can bring more wood and marshmallows.

First up my camera shy girl. She was not shy of that water though! Notice her clothes . . . still on.



My not-camera-shy girl. She is the opposite of camera shy. She also thought a t-shirt and shorts was just fine for swimming!



And the boys. Somewhere along the way my little guy turned into a cheese monster. With a photographer mother who is lactose intolerant . . . it is a bit of a mystery.



See what I mean . . . cheesetastic. Signal Hill at 9pm. We barely caught the last seconds of daylight.



I think he may be taking secret lessons from his sister, who is always ready for her closeup.

1 comment:

Waynette Traub said...

Donna! You son is adorable! The last images I saw of him he was just a baby. All of your kids are so cute. You and your husband are so cute.