Tuesday, September 2, 2008

baby-palooza

Last week was a week of wee ones. Here are some favorites:

Newborn from a recent maternity. So sweet, reminded me of my oldest when she was born. Mom sat back and let me do my thing which is always nice. I just love what I do, it is simply fun. Like playing with dolls when I was a kid.



With her brother. Note his hand in his pocket. That was very intentional as he was trying to close the lid on his sister! That pocket kept her safe. :D



And with her 10 week old cousin. I love this one. I hope they grow up to be best friends. No pressure. ;)



Another babe. This little guy was 9 weeks old. Sleepy and sweet. He was very clearly adored by his parents.







This one is funny. Like a behind the scenes *how to take a baby's picture*.

(click to enlarge)

No comments: