Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Belly Event!! - Maternity Photographer St John's, Newfoundland

So a couple of weeks ago I was watching the Grammy awards. On comes M.I.A. . . . she was 9 months pregnant (due that day!) and she ROCKED IT!! I wanted the other hip hoppers preforming with her to get off the stage (and not just because I am not a hip hop fan!). She absolutely stole the show. The Grammy folks have removed all the videos on the Internet of the performance . . . but here is a photo:



(source)

She was so awesome to me that it made me really want to shoot more maternity. Maybe even in that outfit (if I could find something like that). Also in regular outfits. All sorts of outfits!

So in honor of M.I.A. I am partnering with CooChiCoo to offer:

The Belly Event!!

Book a Newborn session and get a complimentary Maternity session. Look for this card at CooChiCoo:



The fine print:

- Special will be honored with presentation of receipt from CooChiCoo AND payment of Newborn session.
- Newborn session includes babies from birth until 6 weeks old.
- Newborn sessions are booked in pencil. Dates are kept open to accommodate those babies that arrive earlier than expected and those babies that arrive later than expected. It is clients responsibility to contact me to re-schedule the appointment. Only one re-schedule is permitted.
- Both Maternity and Newborn session will be proofed together approximately one week after completion of the Newborn session.
- Regular print prices apply.

No comments: