Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hugs and Noogies. - Family photograper St. John's, Newfoundland

Sometimes it's nice to shoot some older kids. Don't get me wrong, I love babies to pieces, but they rarely listen. ;) These boys were repeat clients, which made the whole thing all the better! I loved their photos with their cousins from a couple of years ago and I love these new family photos. Family photos can be a trick: getting everyone on the same page and in the same vibe. Thankfully in this case Dad was a cracker! That helps. A lot. Makes a fun afternoon. :D

First up, a reminder of the cousins shot from a few years ago. This shot has some significance to me in that it was the first time I ever trusted myself to go Holga on a group like this. I had some safe shots with a fancy camera . . but this one was *the one* and a nice big copy of it was gifted to Grandma that year for Xmas. It was a hit. Holga power!



Here they are now . . . with Mom and Dad instead of cousins! A fairly traditional family shot.





With the family dog in a less traditional family shot.





A fairly traditional brothers shot using the Holga.





A less traditional brothers shot using the power of the noogie. If this doesn't scream BROTHERS and/or BOYS . . . well I give up. :P


No comments: