Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A gentle re-entry into blogging

I am a bad bad blogger. I have many ideas. I have many photos to share. I spend enough time on the computer to make it seem not unreasonable to blog on a regular basis. Yet . . . I do not. I let my negatives sit unscanned, my thoughts left unsaid. I am flighty, as they say. Can't seem to focus myself on this task, even though I do so much like the idea of blogging.

Lets give it a go. As I tell the kids: the first step to doing is trying. :)

I'll share some personal photos from a recent camping trip. It was our last week of summer hurrah. We went to Butterpot Park. My kids LOVE it there. We always get a spot in the "quiet area" because the spots there are so much better! Quiet means no generators or loud music, neither of which we have. Thankfully it does not mean no loud children. I did not take an abundance of photos, but at least I took a few. :)

(as always, click to view larger)

Morning. The girls slept in their own tent for the first time. It was great except that they couldn't get the zipper open!! (One of them is NOT a morning person, can you tell which one?)



So nice to nap in a warm sunny tent. Not that I'd know first hand. It sure looked nice though!



We took our dog. I'm pretty sure the dog loves camping the most of all of us.



We rented a boat. The little guy was not really very impressed.



But the girls loved it. :)



The first day I ran to the top of Butterpot Hill and back . . . it was so nice. The next day I did it again. Then I went back and made the kids do some of it. I knew the little ones would never make it to the top so we mostly just played in the woods.

She is So strong!



I think this little guy will follow this big guy to the ends of the earth. :) This picture is definitely getting printed for the big guys Christmas present.



Kids.




The big kid wanted this so so badly. I think I might have to also print it for her for Christmas. She loves this scan, how much will she love the print?

No comments: