Thursday, January 14, 2010

In the trees (St. John's Newfoundland Photographer)

This is a session from the fall. Why I have not scanned it is based only on my irritation with the scanner and has nothing to do with these images.

I loved this session! It was set up as a gift for Grandma. Images with Grandma and the boys.

I was happy to pull up and see wonderful trees and land. I was greeted by the delightful older boy who came out and showed me around. The rest of the gang were equally great. One of the nicest families I have met in a long long time. As a result it was a favorite session that had me struggling to chose just a few to scan. ;)



Hammock and holga.



Hammock and not a holga. :)



Baby was just starting to walk with help. He was loving it.



I may or may not have tricks to getting kids to open up. If I do, and I'm not saying that's true, this guy might have been trying to figure me out. I'm not saying that he was. ;)



Mom jumped in a few. This driveway had me wishing I'd drive to end of it to find my own little house.

1 comment:

Home with Coo Chi Coo said...

Donna, every time you put up new pics I ask myself, " I wonder can I budget for Donna Ramsay Photography on a seasonal basis." Great job again!