Friday, April 9, 2010

One mama-to-be and three cameras

I thought I'd share a recent maternity session done using three cameras. I usually use three (or more!) cameras. Different cameras can provide very different results. This post can also be considered as one of the main reasons I love film. I like shooting and done. The results I want are on the film, not to be created at a later date on the computer.

First up: 35mm film with a 35mm lens and Hp5 film.



Next: 120 film in 645 format with a 75mm lens and hp5 film.



And finally: Holga toy camera with 120 delta 3200 film.



Here are a couple of others from that session that I liked. Both are taken with Bronica 645, 75mm lens, delta 3200 film. (Have I mentioned how much I love delta 3200 in medium format, especially rated at 1600? Well I do!)



No comments: