Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy as a beaver

I am too busy to scan very much this summer. Between sessions and proofing meetings and darkroom printing and my own kids' busy schedules and my house renovations . . . whew. Scanning gets dropped from the list.

A quick random couple from the stack of negatives being proofed right now.

This baby and her mama had a fantastic maternity session that I will share in due time. Wonderful family.



This great family (and repeat clients- woohoo) wanted a Cape Spear session before moving away from NL.  Here they tried their best not to get blown off  the scenery. I love it. (click to enlarge, best viewed big)


Taking a break from the wind.



That's it for now. Back to summer.

1 comment:

Elayne Greeley said...

Oh I think the Hynes-Bisaillon Family are the coolest-bar none. They will be missed here on the rock.