Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Season Family Session Special

It's december. I am in the midst of printing all kinds of lovely family photos. It is my busiest time of year by far.

I just did a session with a family that had grandparents and uncle make a surprise appearance. So much happiness at being all together and it was a pleasure to be a part of it.

I know that many of you get together for family gatherings that only happen this time of year. Family from far and wide come together and that is very special.

This year why not get some photos taken while you are all together? There is no better time!

From December 27th to January 3rd I will be offering a family photo special!!

For $300 you can have a family photo session that includes everyone! This fee gets you the session, online proofing, and an 11x14 handmade fibre enlargement of your choice! This is a great opportunity to get that photo grandma always wants - the whole family!

Contact me donna@donnaramsay.com or call my cell at 689-6734.




No comments: