Monday, May 13, 2013

13 of 31 - A Post a Day in May

Once, about 6 years ago, I was fully pregnant and appeared on tv for the CBC show - Living NL. I was the "expert" in a segment on how to photograph babies. That's when I first met this guy, he was the baby test subject in the segment.

A few months later I went back without a video crew to photograph him and his new sister.

I recently had the pleasure of photographing them again. I love repeat clients, I really do. There is no better compliment to me and my work.

These two are so articulate and outgoing. They are great kids and were a pleasure to photograph.

At the start of every session I just sit my subjects down and take a few photos. It's a little chat session and usually nothing comes of those photos. These guys were such chatters that I felt this photo was a great representation of that. Something about it I like.






Holga with 3200 Delta film. It's a gritty combination and I like it. 














































Can you hear the giggles?

















No comments: