Tuesday, May 14, 2013

14 0f 31

Just prior to closing down my last darkroom I had friend/photographer Bojan Furst come by and take a few photos of the action of the darkroom. These photos will find their way to my site where I will use them to reinforce the fact that I use film and I do everything by hand.

It was a great darkroom and was big enough for my computer and office as well although that didn't make it's way into these photos. No computers needed in a darkroom. :) I used this for a little more than a year. I knew I'd be moving on so I didn't fill the walls with test prints like I have done in other darkrooms. It seems plain to me. I'll settle in better in the next one.

My new darkroom is almost ready. Possibly by Monday evening which is the most exciting thing in the world. I have a great craving for the solitude.

Thanks Bojan for these photos!!

















No comments: