Monday, May 6, 2013

6 of 31 - A Post a Day in May

This spring marks the 10 year anniversary trading portraits for money. To celebrate I am using the blog and doing a Post a Day in May.

Today is Daniel and his cats.

I have a cat named Holga. A while ago Holga had 6 kittens. My brother Daniel and his girlfriend Jess took two of the kittens and named them Rock and Roll. I recently photographed the cats in an effort to save myself a trip to the mall and give a pet portrait as a gift.

If you have someone in your life who is in love with their animal - a pet portrait is a fantastic gift.

I choose to enlarge a photo of just the cats as their gift. This one is my favourite though and I think I'll add it to my family photos wall.
























This Holga photo is the one that I enlarged for them.




And a couple more for fun.













No comments: