Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hp5 @ 25000

So I have been living in the darkroom as I hurry to get all client stuff printed and framed before Xmas. I am very happy with everything I am doing in there, which is nice. That said, I am getting blurry eyed from that little red light . . .

So what do I do to take my mind off printing client pictures . . . scan my own pictures. That I guess is a sign that you love what you do . . .

Here is someHp5 at 25000. Dev for 40 min at 30 degrees in stock d-76. I have been experimenting with pushing the limits of Holga indoors . . . the grain has nowhere to hide but that was to be expected . .

My girl at the table with her crayons . . . and a Photog friend Bruce who put me on his blog so I must reciprocate. ;) But seriously, he is a super duper wedding guy . . . if you are getting married I can hook you up . . .


No comments: